Elite Pet Care provides the best care for your pet and your home
Call or Text on 0795 6546 331
I have over 30 years experience of caring for dogs, cats rabbits and small pets. I am passionate about the well being of animals and spend much of my time caring for rescued cats, rabbits and wildlife. In fact most of the fees you pay for my services through Elite funds this rescue work.
I am CRB checked and fully insured.
My services include daily walks, feeding, playing with your pet, grooming, clean-up and home sitting / daily care whilst you are away. You can rely on me whether you’re away for a few days or weeks. I also provide daily dog-walking services. And we are just a bark, meow, or chirp away!
As a pet owner I understand the importance of friendly personal and regular pet care.
My services and prices reflect this personal quality of care!
- Helping you for your holidays, whilst you are away or at work or simply unable to do it yourself
- All my services can be used on a one off or regular basis
- I offer a free, no obligation meet and greet consultation
- I will meet with you and your pet to discuss your requirements and to agree a price plan with you
- There is no obligation as I want you to be able to think about my offer in a comfortable way
- Very cost effective compared to kennels and catteries but more importantly with that personal care and attention.
- I do not have another job, animals are my world. I only take in or look after a few pets at a time so that I can give the high quality of care and personal attention they need and love.
My services include
- Dog walking - ad hoc, daily, twice daily etc to suit you - The dog walker of choice!
- Pet sitting - this includes grooming and play to keep your pet content
- Pet feeding and care whilst you are away
- Boarding for small pets - i.e. bunny rabbit boarding, caged animals, chickens etc
- Home security whilst you are away (you don't need pets for this!) i.e.plant watering, post removal, light setting etc
Supporting Animal Charity
Over 50% of the fees you pay Elite Pet Care go directly towards funding Branston Bunny & Small Animal Rescue in the form of a voluntary donation in your name. This rescue was set up for fostering and re-homing rescued rabbits. For 2012, 100% of Elite fees are donated direct to the rescue.
It also helps fund the fostering of other wild and domestic animals until they are well enough to be released into the wild or for re-homing.
I used to help out at an animal rescue but wasn't happy about the level of care there. So I set up this rescue so that I can be sure the animals I care for are looked after to my high standards. The adoption process will also be to a high standard, with rabbits socialised, neutered and vaccinated before re-homing.
Thank You For Looking.
Branston, Barton under Needwood, Burton on Trent, Stapenhill, Swadlincote, Horninglow,
Stretton, Newhall, Bretby, Tatenhill, Rangemore, Henhurst, Rollston, Tutbury etc